TERMS OF WARRANTY
SF POWERSMART PRO is warranted for a Product Warranty of 36 (Thirty-Six) Months against manufacturing defects arising out of a faulty or defective materials or workmanship from (a) the date of invoice or (b) from the date of manufacturing plus 3 months whichever occurs earlier. In case the customer makes an online sales registration done within 10 days of sale, then there would be an additional 6 (six) months warranty*. This covers the inverter as per the terms and conditions laid down below. LCD, Plastic and Rubber parts are not covered under this warranty. Warranty is also not acceptable in case of any breakage or tampering found in the integrated product.
SF POWERSMART PRO+ is warranted for a Product Warranty of 24 (Twenty-Four) Months against manufacturing defects arising out of a faulty or defective materials or workmanship from (a) the date of invoice or (b) from the date of manufacturing plus 3 months whichever occurs earlier.
Should a manufacturing defect develop in this product during the period of warranty, SF undertakes to get the equipment repaired Free of Cost after inspecting the product and after satisfying itself that the defect is a manufacturing defect.
If, the purchaser has to shift his residence to another town for any reason whatsoever, the warranty benefit will be available at the nearest SF authorized distributor/ service center only. SF or its authorize distributor/Service center reserves the right to retain any part or component replaced at its discretion in the event of defect noticed in the equipment during the warranty period.
This Warranty is directly related to overall warranty of product against manufacturing defects, defective material, and workmanship.
This warranty is not valid in case of the following events:
- 1.The product is not used according to the instruction given in the user's manual.
- 2.The warranty will not apply to defects arising in company's opinion by reasons of accidents, abuse, misuse, neglect, improper installation (if not undertaken by the company or its representative), fire, flood, earthquake or other act of God or any other natural calamities and for no fault of the company. In case the product is handed over to any third party (any person other than SF's authorized dealer) for inspection will be out of the warranty claim and repairs done or carried out will have to be borne by the purchaser. The problem of Thermal Circuit Breaker blown will not be included in the warranty of the product. The services given for the same will be a paid service.
- 3.The warranty will not apply if the original seals are found broken or tempered with.
- 4.The duly stamped warranty card and invoice/purchase document in original should accompany the SF POWERSMART if service under warranty period is required to be carried out by SF or it's authorized dealer or authorized service center.
- 5.Any unauthorized accessories connected to the system will not be cover under warranty and in case any damage is caused in the product due to such unauthorized accessory the product will be out of warranty.
- 6.If the system is purchased from un-authorized source/ dealer, the warranty will be null and void for lodging any claim. Customers must produce the warranty card and invoice in original.
- 7.The warranty terms and conditions shall be governed by the Laws of India and all disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Kolkata only.
- 8.The company in no way will be held liable for any loss or injury or damage caused to any form of life for any reason whatsoever.
- 9.Installation in an indoor location that does not provide the conditioned environment of 0 °C to 45 °C.
- 10.Application other than Home/commercial UPS, Inverter.
- 11.Damage due to insufficient ventilation of the product.
- 12.Damage or corrosion resulting from environmental pollution such as chemical vapor, acid rain, direct contact with salt water, rust, scratches, aging.
- 13.Damage caused by abused, accident, mishandling, animals or insects and impact of force or shock than set in the specification.
- 14.External influences including unusual physical or electrical stress (e.g., power failure surges, lightning, flood, fire, accidental breakage, etc.)
- 15.Out of warranty period.
GENERAL WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITION
Warranty services subject to the following Exclusion of Warranties condition.
- 1.Product sold and/or installed/used outside India are not covered by the warranties.
- 2.Product not manufactured by the company.
- 3.Any product repair/inspection by anyone other than SF authorized service center
- 4.Cosmetic Variation, stains or scratches that do not affect energy retention.
- 5.Marine, Vehicle or Mobile installation of any kind.
- 6.Expiration of warranty, no evidence of purchase, or no proof installed by the qualified licensed contractor.
- 7.Damage or failure caused by non-compliance with national, state or local electric or electric safety code.
- 8.Noncompliance with SF installation or maintenance procedures; Incorrect use, inappropriate operation, or environment.
- 9.Failure to adhere to safety warning or instruction.
- 10.Force majeure events such as fire, flood, earthquake, pandemic, epidemic, natural disaster, act of government, act of war (declared or undeclared), mutiny, unrest, storm, cyclone, terrorism, riot, act of government, act of nature or any act which is beyond the reasonable control of company.
- 11.The decision whether to repair or replace the SF POWERSMART shall be taken by SF Batteries. In the event of any particular home UPS model being phased out, the company as per its sole discretion reserves the right to provide another model of the same capacity suited for the purpose, as settlement of Warranty.
- 12.Any settlement of the claim will take reasonable time (which will be communicated to the customer) as the SF POWERSMART has to be tested for the reported failure. However, the time may vary in view of Force Majeure conditions.
- 13.Any local tax which becomes leviable on the SF POWERSMART under repair or replacement shall be borne by the customer.
- 14.Customers are deemed to have read, understood, acquiesced, and agreed to these conditions at the time of purchase.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTY SCOPE
SF's liability under this Limited Warranty shall be limited to the terms and conditions set forth above. Replaced or repaired Products shall be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. In any event, the replacement shall not justify the renewal or new beginning of the warranty period.
TOLL-FREE NO.: 1800-102-6060